How to Select a Recruiter
Selecting a recruiter is not easy. Too often companies are reactive instead of proactive with recruiters. Companies are reactive because they listen to the recruiter call and choose one based on their phone skills. Although the person may be a great communicator, does he/she have the tools you need to fill your critical opening? Below are some questions to ask potential recruiters:
- Are you certified?
- Is your company certified?
- Are you a member of your state or national association?
- What is your specialty, and what percentage of your placements are in that specialty?
- What is your interview to hire ratio?
- What is the average tenure at your firm?
If you would like to speak with an ESS Recruiter to find out how we can help you with your staffing needs, please click here to request a recruiter to contact you.